Friday, September 30, 2011

Cobbler (repair shoes service) at Johor Bahru

I always need engaged a cobbler to help me sew shoes/repair shoes since the quality of new shoes nowadays is so displeasure, but I always cannot remember where is it when I need this service. So I record down in this blog for future references hehe.

Johor Jaya - In front Dedap CIMB bank
Johor Jaya - Near The Store Dedap area
Johor Jaya - opposite Family Food court (长绨书局)
Taman Daya - Outside of Maybank & Bank Simpanan National
Taman Universiti Skudai - Beside Maybank & another one same raw with Number one food court
Taman Ungku Tun Aminah - CIMB Bank outside
Nusa Bestari - Near Hong Leong Bank
Mount Austin - Near RHB Bank

Aj & Aj Enterprise (Cobbler), unit C25, inside Giant Plentong.

2 comments:

  1. Contribute one more to you, since i found this one after searching a long time: Aj & Aj Enterprise (Cobbler), unit C25, inside Giant Plentong.

    ReplyDelete